Time Estimate: 10 minutes if all works well and you know NGINX and PHPFox
We have URLs looking like this:
Your job is to
1) give us short URLs http://www.ourwebsite.com/pages/
2) rewrite some URLs -> e.g. http://www.ourwebsite.com/pages/ should be http://www.ourwebsite.com/groups (we have a rewrite manager for PHPFox)
3) there are 3 broken links due to the long URL problem. They should be corrected (likely they will be corrected automatically by just making short URLs)
4) Show me what to do to have short URL
5) Make sure all links works fine after your rewrite.
We have the automatic PHPFox URL Rewriter, so it should all be done within minutes.
PHPFox should be easy to be changed to short URL.
You should know NGINX and PHPFox