2 modules for WHMCS

Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Web, Mobile & Software Dev Web Development Posted 3 years ago

Fixed Price

Budget: $400
Delivery by May 5, 2013

Start Date

March 19, 2013


I need to create 2 modules for WHMCS platform. Details you can find to this address : http://docs.whmcs.com/Main_Page

The integration concerns the API of the 2 registrars NIC.ru and REG.ru.
Timeline of the project no more 10 days.

People from India and Pakistan do not apply!!

The bid shall be strictly 400$ , and the time of delivery 5-7 days for the first module and 5-7 for the second module.

20% of the cost will be paid for the first module after the delivery date , and after testing the whole api within a week will be paid the rest 80%. the same process for the second module also.

Don't waste time to propose me something different than i wrote. if you really read the description then to your answer you shall mention the word REGNIC , in order to get hired.

About the Client

(0.00) 0 reviews

Moscow 03:03 PM

8 Jobs Posted
38% Hire Rate, 1 Open Job

$53 Total Spent
3 Hires, 0 Active

Member Since Oct 20, 2012