1. Limit the participants to a specified number enabling the group to close/lock. Eg. 240, 360, etc.
2. Eliminating direct payments from individual to individual.
3. All one-time payments and refunds will be directly deposited into an established funding account.
4. All additional payments and fees will be directly deposited into an established operational account.
5. Each participant must pay a one-time specified amount that is tied to a specified net amount. eg. $500/$22K
6. Each participant must make a one-time initial payment of a specified amount. Eg. $500, 800,etc.
7. Each specified amount must generate a specified annual net amount. Eg. $500/22k, $1500/85K, etc
8. All monthly payouts must be automatically deposited into the participant’s registered account
9. Each participant must make a monthly refund to the funding account
10. Refunds, additional payments and fees must be automatically deducted from the participant’s registered account and disbursed to the appropriately designated account.
11. Eliminating the requirement of bringing in 2 people to the group.