I need someone that is familiar with searching for related communities online to distribute blog posts.
We already have blog posts up, but we want to increase the viewership amongst the right demographic.
Your role will be to:
- Look for sites and communities that would find our blog post useful for them
- Post the blog link in the site/group (if it's allowed) and add a small caption saying why they should read the post.
- Send a list of sites/urls which the blog post link has been shared to
- I have a blog post about "How to promote your event effectively".
- You would look for where event planners/companies find their information and would find this blog post informative.
- Post a link to that platform to our blog and have a caption along the lines of "Are you having trouble getting people to sign up for your event? Read this little guide"
Distribution sites can include:
- Facebook Groups
- Community sites
- Slack Groups
- Growth Hacker
March 4, 2018
I am looking for a mix of experience and value