I will pay 2 cents per clip you make.
Your task is to go through a speech and create a 1-3 second gif of a speaker making a particular hand movement or gesture. The purpose of the project is to make a collection of all the different body and hand gestures that the speaker uses.
For each .gif you will need to insert the word or words the speaker is using that correspond to the body/hand movement he is making. For example, if the speaker pointed to his ear and said "show me that you are you LISTENING to me?" You would insert "listening" as the caption ON TOP OF the video. The caption needs to be in the gif.
Example of how text should look:
To apply for this job you must submit an example .gif file. Make your example from minute 17:00-17:59 of this video:
and include the exact time in the file name.
If you want to apply, please copy and paste the following template and fill it in with your answers. All applications that do not follow this format and do not contain an example from the provided youtube video will be deleted.
1. How will you complete this job? What software will you use?
2. How will you add the text to the gif?
3. How long will it take you for each clip?
4. Can you exchange the files via Dropbox and/or Google Drive?How fast is your upload and download speed?
5. What is your skye name?
6. do you use windows or mac?
7. Why did you apply to this particular job?
8. Do you have any suggestions for how to do this job better/faster?