We are looking for a quickbooks expert to help us change our current process.
We use quickbooks pro.2012
Currently we enter our daily work into a excel spreadsheet and transfer into quickbooks for billing. We find this very exhausting and clumsy.
This is a link to a sample of our current spreadspread.
We would like to either integrate into quickbooks or do everything in quickbooks.
we receive work request tickets daily and schedule with employee then upon completion we need to submit an invoice with correct pricing and materials, all in quickbooks
We need quickbooks to perform the following below:
1. Setup companies - Name, address, contact, rate, travel rate, pay cycle, materials, etc
2. Setup employee profiles - 1099 and w2 (full Name, address, contact, rate, travel rate, pay cycle, material reimbursement, etc)
3. Setup estimates on job reports such as to keep track of job cycle until completed and ready to submit for billing and payment. some jobs are paid in 14 days, 25 days, 30 days, 45 days, 60 days, 90 days
4. Setup report to track employees
5. setup report to track companies payment or billing cycle
6. create an estimate for all jobs
7. submit estimates and invoices electronically (email or shared doc) via spreadsheet, csv, txt and if possible pdf files
8. Work with dispatch personal ticket receivables
9. Submitting invoices and monitoring receivables
10. Record all receivables and submit to tech payment queue
11. record all expenses and submit adhoc reports
12. retrieve scanned docs on shared drive and create pdf files.
13. sort pdf documents into predetermined folders on shared drive.
14. monitor our firstname.lastname@example.org email for collateral files to download to predetermined folders.
15. upload required files to customer portal and complete customer requirements
16. work with employees to submit required collateral documentation and submit to customers
We are also looking to have quickbooks and integrate the following.
To create a web application that integrates with Google calendar and Maps.
Calendar - scheduler format to estimate work and need to enter date, time , address and description
email - need to solicite work to internal employee mailing list using template format
Geo map - need to intergrate mapping to identify employee location
Search employees - search by name, zip city or state
Search customer or company - search by name, zip city or state
Web interface and compatible to desktop and mobile devices - browser interface and desktop interface
Approval/decline - once work or job is approved or declined submits info to quickbooks
looking for a tool to help manager scheduling/dispatches/invoicing, must sync with quickbooks 2012 / google.calendar.
Need to access tool via mobile device, web, desktop enviroment.
Using pre-filled fields, Need tool to add assignments, customer's projects to quickbooks, upload to google calendar, select employee, date, time brief description.
similar to :
Dispatched is dispatching software that includes scheduling, work order entry, detailed customer information, QuickBooks integration, and more. Dispatched is dispatching software written by the service industry for the service industry. If your company has service personnel in the field, Dispatched was designed for you. Dispatched features drag and drop functionality with easy to use interactive capabilities allowing the entire office to communicate.
Some specific features of Dispatched include:
Detailed Map showing location of all work orders, crews, and job status.
Simple to use scheduling calendar featuring multiple views.
Find and Search capabilities allowing users to search for information, even if it is only partial information.
Real time mobile capabilities allowing field technicians to receive work orders, fill out work orders using QuickBooks items, total an invoice, print out a receipt, capture the customer signature, collect payments, and send all information back to the office while in the field, in real time!
Highly customizable views allow for multiple dispatchers, multiple companies, and multiple locations.
Service agreement, preventive maintenance, and warranty management.
Built in reminders.
Built in email capabilities for reports, job status, notifications, and more.
Ability to auto generate service calls from your web site.
Real time GPS option.
Customer Equipment and Asset Management including service history.
Notification of office personnel and field technicians regarding work order status or high priority customers and more.
Dispatched allows business owners and managers to know where their business is at any time. In short, Dispatched allows you to Know Your Business.