Combine the provided 4 songs to generate a 20-minute long remix. This will be used for a fashion show with lots of lighting effects.
There are 5 parts:
1) At the beginning, please add a few measures of music (probably around 4 to 6) that would lead into the first song (1_Blessed_Elton John). These measures must match the song's mood and style. They must include fills (drum, synth, bass, etc.). The purpose is to get the audience's attention so that they will focus on the models (who are getting ready in the staging area). As soon as the fills are over, the models will start walking down the aisle, following the beat.
2) When the first song ends or about to end, please add a transition (chords and fills) to lead into the 2nd song (2_Bang Bang_HoNgocHa). The two songs might not be on the same musical key (one might be on Am and the other one might be on Cm, etc.) or tempo (one might be at 125 and the other might be at 119, etc.), so please add some chords or impressive lead guitar/synth solo (your expertise) for the transition. This original song is already great. So, please do not overpower it in the remix.
3) Continue on with the 3rd song (3_You Are So Beautiful)
4) Continue on with the 4th song (4_You Are My Destiny)
5) At the end of the 4th song, please add fills (drums, and other instruments) to bring the whole fashion/lighting show to an impressive ending. The ending must be grand so that the lighting can be programmed to end the show with a "bang"
Throughout the songs, please add another track on top of the original audio. This is where your creativity comes into play. Please add more instruments and special effects in this top track to bring up the energy, which is needed to keep the rhythm for the models to keep on walking down the catwalk.
Altogether, it's only about 16 minutes with the 4 songs. So please extend the intro, transitions, and ending to make it about 20-minute long (it does not have to be exactly 20 minutes)