Looking for an experienced WordPress developer that worked on woocommerce before on the following items:
1. WordPress + WooCommerce is a must
2. Python Scrappy is a must
3. Fluent English communication skillset in not only writing but also verbal
1. Crawl product data from a supplier's website and saved as a csv
2. Import the data to the site
3. Mock up an existing website's style on the site creation
4. Document the procedures
1. I developed WordPress websites lots but never use Woo before, I want the candidate to help the basic setup so I can save some time to finish the site myself.
2. I include the data scrapping here, but if you don't know python, it is fine, I have another project for data scrapping on upwork already ($50), please exclude the cost in your bid.
3. Once you are offered the project, I will give you a site's admin access and you are free to work on it.
4. I expect the work takes no more than 3 days to complete the framework, I need to see only basic framework: Category, New In, We Recommend, On Sales, a homepage sliders, etc
5. Once you finish your work, you send me the basic procedures
6. I will build the actual site with your procedures myself, you are expected to be helpful if I come up with any questions
7. Once the actual site is completed, the project is complete.
How does it work?
1. You will prove me with one or more woocommerce site(s) you created in the past along with your bid;
2. The posted price is for reference, I have no problem to do part of the dev work myself.
3. I will make my decision among bids in consideration of quality and price;
4. I will reach out to you once I receive your proposal, please include a skype or email.
5. I am in EST timezone and prefer to have the candidate that is reachable in my night time (7pm - 11pm), please do not bid if it is your late night like after 12am - 4am or even later than that), I don't like to bother someone who should be sleeping. However, I might consider exception during the holiday season and weekend because I will have time during the daytime.
I hope this is clear.
Thank you for your interest in advance and I am hoping to work with you soon.
January 25, 2018
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers