I am looking for native English speakers to re-write attracting content for my cooking website. If you do a good job, we will have a long-term working relationship.
- Job's description
• Subject: Good To Know. How And Why To Live Egg-Free?
• You will re-write an article including around 1800 words for this subject
- Jobs' requirements:
• Right grammar, word choice, and structures. The content must be clear, cohesive and be attracting the readers. The style of writing is friendly, easy to understand and follow (Use "I", not "We", etc.) + The unique level is 100% (will check by the program AntiPlagiasm.NET)
• Deadline is 2 days in maximum.
• If you've read my job posting up until this point, let me know by writing the word milk in your application. After that, I will test you by rewriting some sentences in this article. If I am satisfied with this, I will make a final decision and get back to you.
- You will be highly considered if you are smart, hard-working, enthusiastic, responsible, on time, careful and a native English speaker. If you are a food blogger or had experiences in writing cooking articles before, it is an advantage.
- The rate
• The rate for this task is $9
• If you do a really good job, we will work with you for a long-term working relationship.
Let us know if there are any questions.
Feel free to apply and we'll get back to you.
August 10, 2018
I am looking for a mix of experience and value