I'm a Project management professional (PMI certified). with 12 years of experience in telecommunications, occupying key positions for revenue generation and innovation areas. I have extensive experience in the development and implementation of Mobile Financial Services. I'm also skilled at learning new concepts quickly, working well under pressure, and communicating ideas clearly and effectively, my additional experience includes:
• Demonstrated achiever with exceptional knowledge of Project Management, business practices, and results oriented.
• Strong marketing and product development background combined with fluency in English and Spanish, including working proficiency in French.
• Extensive computer training, business software packages, including knowledge of multiple project management environments (Microsoft Project Server, Microsoft Project, agile software environments).
• Enthusiastic and experienced in overseas travel
Job Success Score: 100
Total revenue: $2 775
Carlos is extremely professional and a great communicator. As a tech challenged person I didn't even fully understand what I was asking him to do but he explained the process so well and asked the right questions to understand what we needed as a company. Carlos worked with Zapier to send our email blast and one of our main campaign emails from our individual gmail accounts not infusionsoft to increase deliverability to the clients' inbox. This is an extremely valuable tool. I highly recommend him! Many thanks for all your help.
I have over nine years of experience in graphic design, project management, marketing, campaign development, media and advertising planning, design conceptualization and problem solving to enhance and facilitate the growth and development of the various brands.
I studied at Emily Carr University of Art and Design and obtained my Bachelors Degree in Communications Design with major in Print. Currently, I am working towards completing my MBA with a Marketing Specialization.
I am passionate about design and really love what I do and am keen to help you meeting your design, marketing and branding objectives
Gary has extensive experience in design and engineering material handling systems including chain conveyors, belt conveyors, and transfer conveyors. He can also provide consultation for plant layout, and provide motor-drive calculations as required.
Gary is also a project management expert and can help with managing scope, budget, cost, of projects. As well as management of quality, team members, communication. Gary can also provide risk and procurement management.
- 10+ years of project management in software development in a Fortune 15 company
- Projects ranging from 6 months to 3 years; from $100K to $8M; from 2 to 35 people
- Complete understanding and adherence to best practices from PMBOK
- Major projects were conducted within a strong industry regulations framework - full traceability from business cases to requirements to code to test cases and final validation and verification results. DHF and DMR conformance.
- At the same time agility and customization of processes and workflows as needed.
- PMP certificate