We're developing a REST API and several client apps and we need a Scrum Master & Senior Quality Assurance Engineer able to work in agile development project. This is a part time job but a long term position as we expect it to evolve with our startup.
- Communicate with developers and product managers on product issues affecting the development Team.
- Track team velocity and sprint/release progress.
- Create testing strategy in order to improve TES processes. Work with developers and customer testing area to isolate and reproduce defects across all parts of the system.
- Execute functional, regression and exploratory testing. Identify and address gaps in testing coverage.
- Log and verify bugs. Issues tracking tool.
- Maintain process documentation, ensuring that the development team is practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability and visibility.
- Assist with backlog maintenance, internal and external communication, improvement of transparency and disseminating information.
- Design and execute regression test plans on an ongoing basis.
- Develop and maintain a library of test cases for both new and existing features. (UA, functional, regression)
- Experience as Quality Assurance Analyst, testing strategies, design, development and implementation of test plans, test cases and test processes to assure the quality compliance of the project.
- Experience managing multiple Git repositories.
- Build software with Eclipse, Visual Studio and Android Studio.
- Software deployment with Chef.
- Knowledge of Java, C# and C++.
- Agile Development Methods (Scrum)