I'm looking to develop a multiple account social media automation platform.
We will most likely need 1000's of private proxies on a cloud, as we need to make sure the social media accounts are all using different ip addresses.
For automation features we need accounts to auto create content based off of specified criteria:
1. shuffle reposting recent post from other pages randomly and also auto applying a logo to the bottom of each image and @ mention to that account in the post,
2.shuffle reposting tending, relevant, or popular content in specific niches(#, and keyword)
3. timers on how often reposting is done, and also between any task.
4. auto like content based on specified criteria (ex. like posts with #, like posts with keywords, like 1 photo from an account who follows a specified account, ect..)
5. Prevent auto-liking the same users content 2x
6. what we do for like we need to but for following/subing as well
7. shuffle all tasks, (ex, like someones photo, follows someone, like 5 photos, repost some content)
This is the core of what we have, while we have specs, we will we need a more solid blueprint before we are ready to go forward with this project.
We also need to be able to set up scheduled posting platform for content which we will create. We need to be able to upload multiple post before hand and select which bots we will post this content and when (include a shuffle here also so that all the same post isn't posted by 150 bots in a similar niche at the same exact time but trickles out according the specified time).
Im sure this project is something that not many teams/people have experience with so if you have any experience with something similar to this please state your experience with social media automation if you have one. Its not a must but we would like to know, as we could simply to bring on someone else with the proper experience.
We have hopes of making a nice return so that we can reinvest into expansion of the software into a much more large scale project.