Looking for a very capable Wordpress coder w/strong English proficiency who can
1) add functionality to Wordpress templates and style sheets, to an existing custom theme, using HTML5, SCSS, and PHP.
2) occasionally add and edit content.
While some kinds of functionality can be added with a plugin, it is preferred that minor changes to functionality be done with PHP coding (in the functions.php file). FTP access will be given to you so that you can change the theme’s templates at the file level. You need to have good backup practices in case anything goes wrong.
Here is the exact project. I need you to understand that I don't know web stuff. I only know the vision that's in my head and that includes some very wrong terminology for web design! Hence my need to know that you'll ask questions to make sure we are on the same page. I would prefer a quick phone chat to make sure.
I ran this by a web development friend who quoted me what he thought would be the average amount of time it should take a professional to do. Please let me know your estimated number of hours for this project.
After this project, we will need on-going web updates. Every two weeks I can send you a batch of little updates, such as adding an event, a new store, a blog entry. Please let me know if you'd like a flat monthly rate for that. I estimate no more than a couple of hours a month.
On the main home page: www.woodsbodygoods.com
- Removing products except the deodorant. We aren't selling the other products wholesale anymore (at least right now). Just focusing on deo.
- There are four flavours of deos, so maybe each flavour can be the turning circles.
- There are two sizes of deos, so maybe those can be showcased too. It's the same flavours as the large.
- Right now, when you click on the product circle, it goes to a product profile page. I'm thinking, each deo flavour could have a link to its own profile page.
- Adding more room for photos, like maybe the three circles to the side like for parties? I don't know. I have nice, new action photos and some product photos.
- Removing prices
One the Corporate Gift page:
- Can the circles currently there turn and link to more a product profile page, just like we have on the home page.
- Showing who we worked with, like their logo, followed by company name and link.
- If I can start gathering testimonials, it would be nice to have some here too.
I'm attaching our cover page that we use for sales so it gives you an idea of the look of it all, so maybe it can tie in with the website.
Please include the words "Saskatchewan Company" in the subject line so I know it's not spam.