Essential Roles & Responsibilities:
Translating graphic concepts into the web environment
Development and design of web content
- Developing and maintaining complex WordPress-based applications
- Experience with MySql and some of the following: redis, beanstalk and nginx
- Using bug tracking, project tracking & Git software
- Woo Commerce custom plugin development experience.
- Laravel 5 application development experience.
- Experience with RESTful APIs, SOAP and web services.
- Experience developing within a team using Git.
- Experience with Unix/Linux and the AWS ecosystem.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Work Experience Requirements:
Proficient within the WordPress framework, specifically using it as a full-fledged content management system and application environment.
An ability use WordPress plugins that add essential functionality such as Advanced Custom Fields, Visual Composer and Gravity Forms. A desirable skill would be WooCommerce.
Enhancing custom WordPress themes as well as building new custom themes from scratch will be vital.
Strong design aesthetics, including the ability to speak collaboratively into others’ designs and to work within the constraints of existing patterns and styles.
Eagerness to learn and constant drive to push yourself and your skills forward.
Strong understanding of Social Media and its integration with websites.
Proficient in using the Adobe Creative Suite to create web site assets.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills.