1. Maintaining and managing the whole sales funnel to ensure continuous building of new relationships with Travel agents.
2. Developing newer ways for increasing inflow of travel agents through agent branding exercises, conferences and meetings
3. Gaining comprehensive understanding of the dynamics of the travel market and getting an in-depth exposure to business models of various types of travel partners and agents.
4. Assessing and evaluating the right target group of travel vendors; understanding their business and enabling them to join and grow on TravelTriangle.
5. Developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing agents; ensuring efficient and open communication channels across the hierarchy of travel agents.
6. Coordinating with various teams at TravelTriangle for agent success.
7. Ensuring high quality training of new travel vendors to TravelTriangle platform to facilitate better
understanding and rapid growth on platform.