yieldWerx is a true end-to-end solution that leverages cross-operational test data & leads to real yield boosting results ramping products to market faster & allowing engineers to do their jobs more efficiently.
We need a part time DBA to do consulting work on our Database issues.
Pls find below a JD for the DBA:
• Proven track record of 8+ years of experience of working as Database Developer and administrator for Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and above.
• Configuring the DB server for optimal performance, setting up monitoring for server performance and server health in general.
• Designing and developing maintenance plans for fault tolerance, disaster recovery, and business continuity
• Strong experience of relational databases, backup and restore operations, DB logins/permissions, stored procedures, schema, triggers, and database maintenance activity.
• Demonstrates a strong understanding of the database development life cycle including logical DB design, physical DB Design, database coding, testing, and implementation.
• Experience with data integration software and development of enterprise data, information architecture, and models.
• Experience of performance tuning of queries is a must.
• Knowledge of BI practices and tools and experience with ETL is a plus
• Technical documentation skills