This job will require adequate knowledge of HTML5, and using background-videos on website pages, (refer to PayPal.com for example.)
Here is a 100% CGI video which shows what the final website should look like: https://youtu.be/xVv0lXaL09E
All graphics needed for the job are provided, as well as FTP access.
- Full screen background video (provided in webm and MP4 format). Video should take up 100% of the page on all resolutions. (I have a 1920 x 1080 and 1440 x 900 monitor to test this.)
- Site does not have to be mobile compatible (yes, you can breathe easy now). But as mentioned above, it must look good on all laptop and desktop resolutions.
- Completely disable y and x axis scrolling, (mega easy to do).
- Site should look as presented in the video.
- Background video loops forever.
- copyright claim at the bottom of the page. (© 2016 Cameron Glynn.)
Thank you for your interest in this project, although the offer is low, I'm also gonna chuck in a big juicy 5-stars for your profile. I look forward to reading your applications.
~ Cameron Glynn (MLGLYNN)