We are looking for a IBM ODM developer with following skills:
• Good understanding of SOA architecture and n-tier architecture
• 5 years of experience with JEE, Java, JMS, EJB, MDB, XML, WDSL, SOAP & Rest web services
• 5 years of experience with Spring framework, Spring batch and struts 2 frameworks
• 5 years of experience with persistence frameworks such as hibernate or JPA, good understanding of transaction management.
• Experience using Version control system Clear Case tool.
• Ability to create/update Ant/Maven build scripts.
• 5 or more years of experience with IBM ODM or ILOG/JRules BRMS systems. Ability to translate business requirements into business rules. Ability to create rule projects, business rules and rule flows using both Rule Designer and Decision Center. Ability to build rule apps, deploy them to Rule Execution Server and perform tests. Experience in end to end BRMS based systems integration & customization. Experience with DVS testing.
• Good experience with using Weblogic application server. Deploying and configuring JEE applications.
• Experience with installing and configuring Decision Center and Rule Execution Server on Weblogic application server.
• Good working knowledge of SQL and Oracle or similar RDBMS systems.
• Ability to train/mentor other developers with business rules programming