I've got a design for a website that I'm interested in putting together as a responsive WP theme.
There's a complete PDF of the site design here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nkckf3wdye6lqi6/Anorak_Website_FINAL.pdf?dl=0
(the file is still uploading as I post this so please check again in 20 minutes or so if not there yet!)
I have the Illustrator file and can get any other files you need from the designer. All of the images are ready - this job is about laying everything out and preparing the WP theme.
In terms of the pages it is:
1. The front page with all the coffee bags. Desktop can be two columns, responsive should be one column.
The images at the bottom would be an Instagram feed that I'll add using a plugin so you can disregard that part.
There should be a header and a footer menu (visible in the design).
the complicated part would be the "notes". Probably the easiest way is to make the coffee bag, description and handwritten notes part of the same image.
2. The individual coffee bag pages
Pages 2-5 of the PDF should be the same templated page. Image on the right, text on the left.
Buy / add to cart button bottom left. Blank target button fine for now - I'll add eCommerce stuff later.
3. Equipment page. Front page.
Two column layout desktop, one column responsive. Columns as white space (cut in the "grid" of the paper) that I can put images/links into.
4. Equipment page details (pdf page 8)
Same as individual coffee bag page
5. Story page. Page 9 of PDF. Same as coffee/equipment page (text on left, image on right).
6. Subscription page (Page 10 of PDF). Same template as other product pages. Text area on left + image area on right.
7. Contact us page. Text on left, image on right (embeddable map).
Therefore I think there are 3 main templates here:
1. The main page, two columns desktop, one column responsive.
2. Individual product (coffee / equipment) pages. Text on the left, image on the right.
3. Equipment page. Two columns but different design to the main page because of white "cut out" effect. (Potentially as simple as making the "cutout" part of the background image and then adding equipment images with transparent backgrounds over the white areas???)
I'm looking to get the AI file converted to html/css and then into a WP theme with these three templated pages. If you think it needs more templates please say.
all the best,