Here are the requirements for the App:
- Log into app with username and password. (There should be a web-based admin section in order create, edit, and delete users. There should be two levels of users - admin and regular user. Admin can create, edit, delete users and also impersonate users.)
- Once, logged in, users can start recording Heart Rate by pushing a button on the watch.
- Record Heart Rate for 60 seconds. As it records, display BPM and time on watch. We should get BPM recordings every 4-6 seconds.
- The watch should store all recordings for transfer at a later time. Send data to iPhone. On iPhone, the whole recording should have a timestamp and unique identifier. The details of the recording should contain a list of each pulse reading with pulse time intervals if available or the average heart rate for the shortest time period (or number of beats) as possible.
- Share info in excel spreadsheet via email. The data should also be saved in the users account - in the database...