Monday Monday Network is a growing leader in digital media, building a network of social media interest pages and a company content site for eager fans. We've got a great system in place. And as we look to further grow our company, are hiring great players to join our Site Content team.
We love hiring those that will help make what we have even better!
- Market research for assigned niches
- Create 15 articles per week
- Publish articles using WordPress and schedule postings in Facebook (prior WordPress and Facebook experience is not required)
- Identify viral content / topics that will be used to create your own, original content
- Create pictures and / or videos for content, when necessary
This may be the right position if:
- You are motivated, passionate, driven, and creative.
- You are accountable for your results and deliverables.
- You have strong attention to detail.
- You are flexible / adaptable and are able to take direction well.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are extremely organized and have the ability to prioritize your tasks appropriately.
- You are able to commit to at least 15-20 hours of work per week.
- You are not afraid to think outside of the box and are excited for millions of people to potentially see their content.
- You are looking for an opportunity to have a stable work schedule.
If you are not a team player, not motivated, a poor communicator, and content in your performance...this is NOT the position for you. We work HARD and know that long term growth requires happy people! And we work hard towards that GOAL too.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please respond to this post with your resume AND provide us with examples of recent pieces you have written (e.g., articles, blog posts, etc).
Thanks! We look forward to hearing from you!