Looking for a mobile UI/UX Designer to create mock-ups and designs for a mobile app idea from scratch for a startup. We want the designer to be involved early in the concept of the project.
The project is to build a mobile app in the area of peer lending. The designer should be able
1) To create multiple iterations to improve the user experience
2) Share their best mobile UI designs
3) To respond quickly and work at fast pace
4) To present the layouts in a format that developer can work with in Android, IOS and Web
5) Have an understanding of different design styles ( flat, material, minimal, responsive)
6) To work in the branding in term of logos, icons, brand of the app
7) To bring his creativity to the next level to do the work
8) Incorporate design gestures our design to increase user experience
9) Incorporate Layered Mobile Interface in the design
10) Use font Roboto as prescribed by Google
11) Incorporate flat mobile design
This is a short-term project stint and the mobile app will be in the area of payments and peer lending.
The UX designer will be with us for the duration of the project