The idea is to allow personnel conducting surveys to record the survey answers on a mobile app. Offline mode and sync to server when connectivity is available.
Looking for a mobile app developer to build the following:
1. Either iOS or Andriod platform
2. Survey form of 15 questions, each with 3 check boxes and a free text remarks field.
3. Up to 10 other fields to be captured, including date/time, location, user identification, etc.
4. Ability for user to view/edit previous surveys
5. Offline mode is a must. Synchronize with Azure SQL Database when online. User authentication against Azure AD
6. Prefer to utilize Azure App Service for sign-on and data sync capabilities
7. Include server side code if necessary. Aside from synchronizing with database, no further logic required.
See attachment for concept.