1. I need a 190 to 225 word article about “Online Surveys”
2. The article should be a description/definition stye article.
3. The article will be apart of a larger article “Make Money Doing Online Surveys.” Therefor the writer must include common or unique keywords/phrases about money as well as surveys (for example, a steady income, earning a lot of money, moneymaking opportunity, Internet’s best-paying jobs, maximize earnings, money-making potential, extra cash, earn cash and rewards, etc. etc.).
4. The first one or two sentences must combine the definition of both Make Money + Online Survey, without copying it word for word.
6. In the article you can mention sources of websites that are legitimate, here are some legitimate sources CashCrate.com, iPoll.com, OpinionOutpost.com, FusionCash.net, ValuedOpinions.com, PandaResearch.com, i-Say.com, and Vindale.com.
5. Wordiness should be limited to the extreme e.g. avoid things like due to the fact that, few in number, first and foremost etc.
You can use this article for ideas http://abcnews.go.com/Business/real-ways-make-money-online-home/story?id=17671102 there’s a good example paragraph at the bottom of the page.