We are looking to expand our team's capacity, by adding a remote full stack developer. The position would involve 10-40 hours of work per week, on an "as needed" basis, for at-least the next 3 months. This person would work as a team with our other developers.
Help to build, test, optimize, and maintain BuckitLife’s platform (https://buckitlife.ca), maximizing positive product engagement.
1) Design & implement graphics.
2) Design & build/code new features.
3) Optimize platform functionality.
4) Optimize platform engagement.
5) Identify, analyze, and fix bugs.
● Effective Communication
● Effective Collaberation
● Strong Work Ethic