I'm looking for a smart intuitive, fun and savvy personal assistant.
This person will be responsible for a variety of administrative tasks as well as ad hoc projects.
The ideal candidate will be a sharp, collaborative professional who is interested in joining a fun creative team. This person will report directly to me. Your enthusiasm, sense of humor, and capacity to work proactively and independently will ensure your success alongside this outstanding organization.
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Scheduling and coordinating all internal and external meetings
• Booking extensive travel arrangements, taking into account personal travel preferences
• Providing highly detailed, personalized itineraries and travel agendas
• Tracking and submitting expense reports
• Organizing board meetings; prepare agendas, and distributing materials
• Updating and maintaining contact list, sending thank you notes and follow ups.
• Utilizing Microsoft Office Excel and Word to create charts and compose memos
• Spearheading special projects and taking on additional duties as needed
Required skills and qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree big plus
• At least 2+ years of administrative experience; highly proficient in excel and
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic, high-energy, and entrepreneurial environment
• Expert writing abilities; strong editing and proofreading skills
• Demonstrated professionalism when handling confidential content
• Remains calm and collected under pressure
• High-level organizational skills; ability to keep calm under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Assertive, tactful, and collaborative communication style
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows OS