This is potentially a long-term job for the right freelancers. We are looking forward to establishing long-term partnerships.
The products being sold are domain names. Your job is to research potential buyers through Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, forums, etc., find their contact info, contact them by email, and try to get them to purchase the domain name. (No phone calls required.)
It's very important that you are able to work at least 2 days a week, and briefly check in on the other days so you can quickly respond to client questions.
You earn a fixed amount of $3 per hour (including Upwork's fee), plus weekly bonuses for any services that you sell. The bonus is calculated as follows: The commission is 15% of the gross sales price, and the hourly earnings are deducted from that.
Example: if you work 5 hours in a given week and sell $1000 worth of translation services, you get
5 x $3 = $15 for the hours worked, plus a bonus of $1000 x 15% - $15 = $135 for a total of 150.
If you have few or no sales in a given week, you still get paid for the hours worked.
You will never earn less than 15% of your sales, and often more.
If you are interested, please apply with an amount of $3 per hour.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Great sales skills: if you think you can make a few sales every week, jump right in!
- Taking charge of a project and thrives when given autonomy in the workplace.
- Perfect written and spoken English skills are required (sometimes potential clients insist to be contacted by phone for specific questions. In that case, we’ll get you Skype credits to make the calls).
- A true self-starter that is creative and able to come up with new sales strategies and can execute them confidently (Sales experience is a nice plus but not necessary if you are willing to learn).
- Also, you need to pay close attention to detail and to have a keen sense of time-management.
- The role will require you to use an existing LinkedIn account and 'Connect' with 500+ people (based on certain search terms).
- Stable and fast internet connection.