Note: You must submit a proposal and answer all of the questions to be qualified for this job. Please be honest with your skill level and answer the questions in detail to be considered.
I'm Looking for a WordPress developer to create a custom plugin called "Team" that shows a list of employees in a company or something along those lines. Here is a list of my requirements which are all equally important and you must be able to follow all of them. If you are not, please note the reason in your proposal and I'll discuss this with you.
2. This must be created as a custom post type with PHP and you should NOT be using any other plugins as dependancies. An example of other plugins is Advanced Custom Fields. Using Advanced Custom Fields or any other plugins is not okay for this project. It needs to be completely self-standing and independent.
3. There needs to be a shortcode that outputs a list of all of the members on the team just how it looks on the attached file. - It will look like this: [team] - The shortcode needs to have one optional argument: "numbers" that can be used to specify the number of employees that are outputted by the shortcode. For example: [team number=6] would show 6 team members. The output would be ordered alphabetically A-->Z and cut off after the 6th is displayed.
4. It needs to be RESPONSIVE and respond to the screen size. It should be 3 columns on a large screen (desktop), 2 columns on a medium screen (like a tablet), and 1 column on a smartphone.
5. It needs to work with Visual Composer (which shouldn't matter because it has support for shortcodes)
6. Please build the project in a git repository so I can see the changes you are making to make sure everything is secure and doesn't require heavy server resources like RAM, CPU, and Hard Drive Space. I will create the private repository with my premium GitHub account and you will be added as a contributor.
7. It needs to be built for PHP 7 and WordPress 4.5.3 - I will not provide the server or any database contents.
8. The files need to be well commented and explained in understandable English.
9. The "Team Member" edit page that is created by the custom post type function needs to have the following fields:
10. When photos are uploaded, They all need to be displayed as square photos that are all the same exact size.
11. The Function names need to clearly describe their purpose so other developers are able to understand what the function is doing.
12. You need to be able to output all of the custom fields how they appear on the attached drawings.
Please include the estimated cost for this project to be completed and the total number of hours you expect this project to take for completion and delivery. I would like the plugin developed in the next 4 days. Please also include any related projects you've completed in the past in your cover letter. Thanks!
Thank you for reading the entire listing. I appreciate your time and proposals. I look forward to working with you!