Looking for a react native developer.
Currently, we are developing a web application. We are using OneSignal for push notification feature, please visit https://documentation.onesignal.com/ for further information, but somehow we encountered a problem when sending push notification to iPhone / iPad.
After discussing with OneSignal team, we were suggested to create a native app, using react native ( https://github.com/geektimecoil/react-native-onesignal#ios-usage ).
The tasks are very simple.
Your tasks, if hired are :
1. Develop a native iOS app, using react native.
2. When customer opens up the application, it will automatically register for OneSignal push notification.
3. Your app, will then get the OneSignal registered User ID.
4. You will then integrate our web source code into your app, so your app will look like our web app, all codes will be provided, probably there will be small modifications.
5. Make sure the app works for iPhone and iPad.
Task 2-3 codes are provided in the OneSignal link ( https://github.com/geektimecoil/react-native-onesignal#ios-usage )
if you have questions, let us know.