The UX Web Designer will work collaboratively with our marketing team to deliver data-driven, tested, and proven results. With the number of graphics on our website, we are looking for someone who is well acquanted with running A/B test in Optimizely and then creating a feedback loop using Optimizely, Crazy Egg, and Google Analytics. Candidates must be extremely detail oriented, have an understanding of atomic design, pattern libraries, styled guides, web development, marketing, and user research principles, very strong communications and interpersonal skills, and the ability to present data-driven solutions.
• Apply user experience methodology and best practices to translate user needs and business requirements into engaging user-centered design.
• Conduct user research and testing that informs web design, graphics, and art direction.
• Determine hierarchies of information and content flow, taxonomies, and wireframes.
• Understand the end-to-end user experience, including linkages between key systems, platforms, and channels using A/B testing methodology.
• Utilize fundamental design principles: grid system, typography, color, layout, pattern libraries, presentation, and apply these principles in a web specific environment and interactive design adhering to company branded style guide.
Overall, we simply want to make sure our graphics and layouts work.