Our company is the leading mass messaging platform for large
organizations. With one click, administrators at schools, cities and companies can reach out to their constituents in a multi-channel fashion: sending mass messages via text, voice, emails, social media (Facebook, Twitter), loudspeaker/PA, digital signage, etc.
We are looking for someone who takes initiative, can work independently
and can hit the ground running for this work-from-home position. This
marketing team member will be responsible for the graphic design and
production of materials to support the company’s mission and operations.
Interpreting the brand identity, applying company graphic standards as
directed, while designing a variety of projects including electronic and web
based-marketing and collateral materials to support the company’s goals.
We’re soon going to be overhauling our website and need someone who will
also be able to contribute extensively to that project. Applicant must be able
Major Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Responsible graphical production, mostly web, but some print;
• Design and produce graphic materials to support all Regroup departments
& operations including email banners, white papers, landing pages,
pamphlets, animations, videos and other materials as assigned;
• Skilled in layout design for print publications;
• Create graphics for email newsletters, web site, blog and social media;
• Design and produce print collateral, like conference banners and
brochures, for exhibitions;
• Create animated videos designed to explain technological principles in a
• Take the lead in facilitating graphics projects to aid in cross-departmental
• Collaborate with web developers and writers as needed;
• Be responsible for projects from conception to completion, working within
project budgets and schedules;
• Manage multiple projects and schedules simultaneously;
• Design compelling Keynote/PowerPoint presentations for webinars; and
• Develop infographics.
• Work with outside vendors to estimate project budgets and negotiate costs;
• Maintain graphics library;
• Assist as necessary in other graphics team projects;
• Attend necessary meetings;
• Be responsive to troubleshooting requests as they occur; and
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Must have 2-4 years of graphic design experience.
Hands-on knowledge of graphic design software including but not
Hands-on knowledge of video editing and animation software
including but not limited to:
o Adobe Premier
o Final Cut Pro
o Microsoft Office
Excellent conceptual design skills and formal knowledge of color and
typography are required.
Possess an understanding of branding.
Must have a personal computer that can be used for work, have a broadband
Internet connection, have experience working remotely and be able to work
from home. Must be a collaborative and responsive team player and capable
of handling multiple projects in a fast-paced marketing environment.
College Degree or advanced training in Visual Design or Fine Arts; or other
It is the policy of this institution to provide equal employment opportunity to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age,
handicap, veteran status or status within any other protected group.