Are you looking to jump-start your career with one of the fastest growing IT risk management companies in Germany? Are you comfortable being surrounded by incredibly smart and driven people that push you to be better? If you’re looking for rapid career growth and are inherently all of these things, read on – you might be a GREAT fit with us!
Brier & Thorn’s world class sales team is looking to capitalize on the momentum that comes with being the fastest-growing IT risk management firm in the US, Europe, and Asia. A big part of that strategy is growing our team of business development representatives. We are looking for appointment setters capable of a "multi-touch" approach using our cloud software at salesloft.com through emails, phone calls, and social network outreach.
We’re looking for anyone looking to reinvent themselves through enterprise sales and marketing. Did you know that 40% of the S&P 500 CEOs come from a sales and marketing background? Previous sales experience in technology doesn’t hurt, but it isn’t a requirement (the majority of our team came directly from the dorm to our office!)
NOTE: This is a remote position (work from home)
What you’ll be doing:
The BDR is responsible for identifying and qualifying sales opportunities for Brier & Thorn’s marketing organization. You will focus on Western European countries. Our new headquarters in Germany is located in Stuttgart. There is not a high degree of technical knowledge required for this position. This positions the foundation for a successful high tech sales career. There is a path for career growth within Brier & Thorn for the right candidate that is willing to learn and work toward that goal.
Brier & Thorn is an IT risk management company, so you will be setting appointments for companies looking for help with their IT risk management (cyber security) projects and initiatives. We also provide network security monitoring (monitoring their networks for attacks).
Your responsibility will be to:
- Learn the Brier & Thorn services and messaging
- Learn the tools necessary to be successful (our sales stack): SalesForce CRM, DataFox, Data.com, Socedo, SalesLoft, and more
- Build relationships with your inside sales and marketing counterparts
- Leverage any opportunity you can to learn the market and the business
- Consistently meet goals for initial presentation setup
- Continue to build on your core skills and service/industry knowledge
- Know what it takes to meet or exceed your goals and maintain the momentum to do so
- Begin to expand your knowledge of inside sales duties and responsibilities
- Work with mentors to set goals for yourself to gain consideration for promotion
- Speaking German is a plus
- Former experience in IT sales a plus
- Awesome on the phone is a plus