We are working on several projects (web and mobile apps). We are therefore looking for very experienced Zend Framework 2 (ZF2) Expert for long-term working relationship to work on an existing Zend-based system which will include fixing issues as well as customizing and adding new features. You should be ready to work fully on our projects and dedicate over 40 hours per week for the next several months.
Since all of our projects cut across various programming languages and frameworks, excellent experience cutting across various languages, frameworks and tools (especially skills on WordPress) will be an added advantage for consideration.
Other than the speficic skills and expertise related to ZF2, some key TECHNICAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES required are:
• Ability to Redevelop, extend, and/or enhance existing code
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
• Strong skills to create and maintain software documentation from start to finish
• Proactively offer solutions to complex technical problems
• Ability to provide exceptional technical support
• Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as required, with proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
Our environment requires ongoing learning and incorporation of new technologies, balancing multiple responsibilities and a commitment to quality.
Therefore, OTHER MUST-HAVE SKILLS, ABILITIES AND EXPERIENCES required are:
• Excellent written English communication skills
• High commitment to integrity and sincerity ALWAYS
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Excellent understanding of internet technologies and topologies
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
• Strong initiative, commitment, and a positive, "whatever" it takes attitude
• Ability to work in cross-functional teams
• Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
• Keen attention to details
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Passion for technology and up-to-date with the latest and greatest trends and technologies
• Flexible, creative approach to problem solving.
• Highly effective communicator
• Comfortable multi-tasking across a wide array of projects of varying scope.
If you do NOT have the above-mentioned 2 sets of skills (technical and other skills), PLEASE, do NOT waste your time to apply for this.
VERY IMPORTANT: To separate you from the spammers, please write I AM THE IDEAL CANDIDATE as the first line of your application. We will delete all applications that do not start with this phrase, since most applicants never read the requirements. Thank you for being one who does.