We are looking for NZ-based developers. A new smartphone app and website are to be developed to interact with pregnant mothers and families on their health and wellbeing. The tools will be relevant to the general population, particularly those living in Auckland, with tailored components designed for youth and Maori pregnant mothers. There may be opportunities for inclusion of Asian and Middle Eastern Latin American African during phase two. Deadline for completion of the project is 31 January 2016.
SCOPE OF APP:
The smartphone app will provide support to pregnant mothers, particularly teen and Maori mothers, during their pregnancy and parenting journey. Essential features include:
• Find your midwife feature, by suburb
• Weekly milestones about mother
• Weekly milestones about baby
• Tailored language features
• Notifications via app and/or emails
• Server to enable self-updates
• Localised map/directions of relevant facilities such as radiology lab, pharmacy,...