Do you enjoy flexibility, autonomy, and variety in your work?
Would you like to be valued as a crucial member of a fast-growing team, carrying large and important responsibilities?
If so, you should apply to join the Ezra Digital team as a digital marketer. We're a team of 7 marketing-obsessed men and women looking to help our clients to grow their businesses. Our digital marketing agency works with clients across a variety of industries, including architecture, health-care, technology, education, and more, and we need your help to continue growing!
This is a part-time position with the opportunity to develop into a full time position, depending on performance.
Why you might want to work with us:
* You'll have freedom. We want an expert, and if you're hired you will have the latitude to implement your best ideas. You will not be micro-managed
* You'll have flexibility. You can pick the hours and time of day you work, and since we're a virtual team, you can work from anywhere.
* We hate meetings as much as you do. We try to avoid them whenever possible.
* We're growing fast. There will be plenty of room for increased hours over time, pending performance. Should you prove exceptional, you will have the opportunity to manage new team members.
* We're tight knit. You will report directly to the CEO and work in conjunction with the web design and UX team. We might be a bit biased, but we think we're pretty fun to work with :)
Our ideal candidate will:
* love digital marketing, reading relevant blogs and articles in their free time to improve their skills and stay on top of industry trends
* be self-motivated with high level of drive, energy, persistence and initiative
* be a strategic thinker and idea generator
* have the ability to work on multiple assignments under deadline pressures and use efficient time management skills to prioritize workloads
* stay tied to client budgets and allocated hours for agency projects, and have the ability to adapt course to stay within a budget (or advocate effectively for alternate approaches)
Required qualifications include:
* Based in the United States, English as your first language
* Minimum 2 years experience in the field of digital marketing
* Experience with:
* Facebook Advertising Platform, including using the power editor, ability to use advanced targeting options for facebook ads, setup and manage ongoing advertising campaign
* Search Engine Optimization, including keyword research, link building, using a tool like Moz, and optimizing website content for SEO
* Social Media, including creating status updates and social media images using a tool like Snappa
* Google Analytics, including generating reports and performing analysis
* A/B Testing
* Very strong organizational and account handling skills
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Preferred qualifications include:
* Based in the Eastern Time Zone of the United States
* Experience with:
* Google Adwords, including keyword list builds, bid management, and ongoing campaign management/optimization
* Conversion Rate Optimization
* Asana project management platform
* Wordpress CMS
* Email marketing
* Basic design abilities using tools like Canva, Snappa, or Photoshop
Key responsibilities include:
* Creating and managing SEO campaigns to increase traffic to client sites
* Creating and managing social PPC campaigns to generate leads for clients
* Generate reports using Google Analytics, Facebook, and other tools of your choosing
* Working in conjunction with the web development team to create conversion optimized web pages
* Provide regular campaign reporting and measure campaign success against established KPIs
* Pro-actively recommend new services, service areas and other process improvements for the agency.
* Pull competitive reports in client categories and industry related material
* Work with CEO in the development of time and financial estimates for particular projects.
If you fit the profile of our ideal candidate and have all the required qualifications please respond to this listing with answers to the following:
* Years of Experience
* Brief overview of the types of paid advertising, SEO, and social media campaigns you've run
* Naming any "Preferred Qualifications" you have
* Your favorite song
Looking forward to meeting you!