I am looking for a talented Web Designer to create an amazing user experience for our website. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior user interface design skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
Pages that need to be designed:
4) Pricing (Comparative pricing table for subscriptions)
5) Products page (we will be using woocommerce. For a current look at our product page see here: )
6) Resource Page (templates, blog articles, video learning, marketing material)
Content: Our content is produced and will be provided to you. We are looking for design only.
Current website: www.printhub.ca
Website type: I need an ecommerce site designed with a subscription service. In order to access products, customers must first subscribe to one of our programs.
What we are selling: an example of a website we have sold to a customer is: justsigns.ca
• Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to our developer
• Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
• Proven Web Design experience
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
• Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
• Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies