I don’t use Skype. The only communication channel we will communicate on is Upwork & Asana. No emails, please. This keep us organized.
To ask questions specific to tasks, ask them in the comments section on the task you would like to discuss, this keeps us organized.
ALWAYS ask questions that you may have, I’m here to help you.
I am in PST time zone, and I work 9am-3pm. Please be available for communication on Upwork only.
I value communication: if I ping you and you don’t respond within 24 hours. You will be let go of the project.
Product & Requirements -
General App Requirements:
- Portrait App Orientation
- Full iOS compatibility: iPhone, iPod, iPad, iPad Pro. iOS 7 and above.
- There will be a free and paid version of this app. Both versions are the same binary, you’ll just submit a new icon and bundle IDs for each.
- Must be able to make this app into a template.
- Push notifications
- Social sharing: twitter, Facebook, SMS, email, whatsapp, telegram
- Appirater API. For User reviews. Ask for a review when the user returns to the app for the first time.
- Localized Strings
(Invitations for these below (your dependancies from me):
- Revmob Ads SDK. For: Full screen ads. Return ads, when the user leaves and returns, they will be shown an ad.
- Flurry. Analytics and event tracking. Note: Every user button and screen on the app will be tracked as an event.
- Branch.io. For app indexing and link sharing.
- Github Repository. For code tracking.
- Appboy SDK. Push Notifications
- Appsee SDK. Analytics & heat mapping.
App Functionality Requirements:
Navigation on app
- Battery (home screen)
- Shows use Battery left to use gps (measured as time left to use GPS location): Hours, battery percentage left
Onboarding screens: shows new users an intro of the app
1. screen: text explaining the benefit of the app
screen: telling the user that they will be notified when:
- Your Battery is low
- Charging is done (to avoid overcharging).
- Battery is too hot.
2a. Trigger notification permission.
3. screen: Add Widget instructions (images & text)
1. pull down
2. click Today
4. Battery Saver
5. Drag it to the top
- top progress bar. after every step of the onboarding process, the progress bar will increase in 1/5 increments. scroll down this article to see the design & UI/UX i'm talking about on the TOP of the webpage, (don't read the article): http://firstround.com/review/Get-the-Most-Out-of-Your-Startups-Advisors-with-These-7-Tactics/
'Done’ button at the end of onboarding
Tips Screen: battery saving text tips
- cards: there will be about 20 tip cards that have: title & body text
- user can swipe the cards left and right
- and they can share them to fb, twitter, SMS, email, whatsapp, telegram.
- sharing will always use our custom branch.io link with the app info index loaded in the link automatically (branch links do this automatically)
- like pinterest
- product pic
- product name
- price range (no exact numbers, but $$ signs) (red)
- once the products are clicked, the user will be redirected to the amazon app, or safari to checkout, we will not handle checkout
- I will provide images and corresponding links
Battery Screen: a visual representation of the device’s battery life, and duration left.
Toggle & filter results:
- remaining / used
- time / %
Runtime of battery main display:
- GPS / location services
Other runtime displays: slider boxes, 3.5 cell view only
- Toggle: 3G/4G/LTE/Wifi
- Toggle: talk/browsing
- video, h,m
- audio, h, m
- Standby, h, m
Top button options
add widget (shows widget instructions again)
- user Battery is low
- user Charging is done (to avoid overcharging).
- user Battery is too hot.
Question: would it be better for both of us to make a simple web portal to switch items in the store and toggle this?:
- $-$$$$ sign toggle
This way, I won’t have to ask you to resubmit in case we want to switch the items. Let me know if this is simple and fast, if not, no worries. We can do it the manual way too.
And then you’re work is done!!
. Note: Since there is 24 languages, 6 screen sizes, and 2-5 screenshots per screen size, if there are localized versions I will upload the rest of the screenshots. I know it’s boring, so I’ll it easy for you :smile:
Deliverables & Acceptance requirements:
- Localized Strings implemented
- Template code delivered via final updated GitHub (frontend & backend)
- Free version submitted. App Status “Waiting for Review.” (All localizations, all screen sizes uploaded and complete)
- Paid version submitted. App Status “Waiting for Review.” (All localizations, all screen sizes uploaded and complete)
- QA: 100% Bug free (QA testing bugs will be added to Asana for you to fix and mark fixed with video of working functionality attached)