Hi there! My name is Isaac!
I’m looking for a virtual assistant who can help me during the week for an average of 1–2 hours per day, ideally long-term. Good English is a requirement, but not to the point that you can write beautiful articles - I care more about your conscientiousness and spirit of excellence.
You’ll be doing a variety of tasks, including:
1. Performing simple Google searches to populate and excel file with information (e.g. who is the founder of a company, which year was a company started)
2. Finding the right LinkedIn profiles based on name+school+graduation year (best-effort basis)
2. Helping me with personal tasks (e.g. scheduling mtgs, booking travel, etc…)
3. Doing a variety of other tasks (must be comfortable trying new tasks often)
If you are a good fit, there is room to grow in the position as we build more trust in each other.
I’m looking for someone detail-oriented, reliable and positive, and most importantly, be quick in responding to tasks. Big bonus if you're interested in technology startups!
Please let me know:
1. Your hourly rate
2. What hours you’re available (please convert this to the GMT+8 time-zone)
3. Why you are VA — What do you enjoy most about it?