Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
No previous sales experience is required as you will have access to a team who is ready to coach and develop you in all aspects of the clients products and services. However, previous customer service or customer facing experience is an advantage.
Successful sales applicants will:
- Have a great attitude to developing great customer service skills
- Be a good team player
- Be looking for a new challenge
- Have the ability to set and achieve personal goals
Send CV for more details
Do you love the essence of what yoga gives you?
Did yoga change your life - physically, mentally, and spiritually?
Did yoga change your perspective about life?
Did you learn many things about yourself during yoga practices?
Can you hold yoga postures for a minute with clear mind?
Is there a certain teacher that inspires you the most?
Is yoga something you want to share to people you love the most?
If your answer to all these questions are YES. Then this job is for you.
I'm looking for:
- someone who has 6+ consecutive months of practice of yoga.
- someone who understands chakras
- someone who can really explain yoga to beginners (High Importancy)
- who can explain to someone how to properly do the basic postures of yoga
- someone who can teach the proper use of blocks and strap and how to take advantage of these tools for yoga
- someone who can teach proper breathing and why it's important during practice
- and so on...
Requirements before being hired:
I'm looking for someone who can transform the 3 psds joined into html/css files for a webapp (for tablet)
It must be responsive (bootstrap3) whith good and clean code.
There will be lot of more screens if we are satisfied with your work
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, 30+ hrs/week -
We have a Software-as-a-Service offering in the Business Intelligence and Analytics space targeting a specific customer niche.
1. SEO and website facelift
2. At least 200 Free Trial Signs Up per month by whatever means are most efficient (e.g., tele marketing, email marketing, search engine, cold calling).
We would be willing to work with the right individual over a period of 6-8 weeks to see results, with the option of extending the engagement if it works out.
Success is measured by the number of Free Trial sign ups (of real users)
The details of the SaaS site are confidential and will be disclosed upon awarding of the work.
I have a develop using Cocos2d-iPhone using Spine animation that I like to finish up.
We will be polishing up the game, adding more levels, adding GameCenter Multiplayer. All assets are mostly done and we have a designer.
If you are a rock star Cocos2d Developer please contact me.
Hi, I'm looking to build an iOS messaging app.
For this prototype we can use the existing base that has most functionality already built: https://github.com/relatedcode/RealtimeChat
This is an alpha version, so lets try to build it fast.
We will change some design and introduce two new features.
1. Pre-made group chats per user
2. Group-specific images
I have an existing prototype and will provide specifications and specifics for every screen.
I am a product manager and have experience in building projects like this.
If you are available and interested I will send you more details about extra features and look forward to building this quickly.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
We are looking for someone long term who can work with our internal graphic designer.
1. You should be an expert with Photoshop and Illustrator.
2. You should speak and type fluent English.
3. You need to have Skype and know how to use Google Drive.
4. You need to work 9am - 2pm PDT Monday - Friday.
5. You need to be really good at following instructions.
Above all, you need to be reliable.
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
I am looking for a design who can come up with designs for gym wear that can be worn inside the gym as well as on a casual day.
The target market are young inner city customers in their 20-30's looking for hit saying, relate able designs etc
Please send a sample of work with application so I know you understand what Im looking for
We are a real estate company.
We are looking for an experienced it person to manage our website and all content.
Some tasks/responsibilities as needed include:
Maintain website security
Setup sales funnels
Manage lead capture
All website updates and trouble shooting
Develop and add plugins as needed/ make recommendations
Add/edit create video content or manage outsource
post regular content/blog
setup and manage facebook/social media campaigns
other IT tasks as needed
Person must be self motivated. Have an excellent understanding of online/offline marketing.