HotScripts.com is currently recruiting a directory moderator to join its team. If you have a passion for open source, web development technologies or web scripts, here’s your chance to be part of a recognized authority in the web development community and contribute in building a better comprehensive directory.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities
As a directory editor, your role will be to manage resources listed in the directory by performing routine administration tasks including:
– Validate new listing submissions
– Validate user submitted reviews and responses
– Review broken or reported link reports.
– Manually audit categories and delete spam, duplicate or broken listings.
– Merge and split categories wherever appropriate.
3) Other duties
– Canvass, curate and add new resources.
– Craft short description, META title and tags for categories.