We are seeking for energetic and excellent WordPress experts with entrepreneurial mindset for a long-term working relationship. You should be ready to work fully on our projects and dedicate over 40 hours per week for the next several months.
It is important that you have experience building WordPress themes from scratch, including the use of Custom loops, Custom fields, Custom post types, Custom taxonomies, Advanced /customized search, Custom functions
KEY TECHNICAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Expert knowledge of WordPress (plugin, theme/template development and API)
• Integrating WordPress with other web based applications
• WordPress back-end customization and extension
• Redevelop, extend, and/or enhance existing code
• Provide subject matter expertise for use of the WordPress platform
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
• Strong skills to create and maintain software documentation from start to finish
• Proactively offer solutions to complex technical problems
Our environment requires ongoing learning and incorporation of new technologies, balancing multiple responsibilities and a commitment to quality.
Therefore, OTHER MUST-HAVE SKILLS, ABILITIES AND EXPERIENCES:
• Excellent written English communication skills
• High commitment to integrity and sincerity ALWAYS
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Excellent understanding of internet technologies and topologies
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
• Strong initiative, commitment, and a positive, "whatever" it takes attitude
• Ability to provide exceptional technical support
• Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as required, with proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Ability to work in cross-functional teams
• Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
• Keen attention to details
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Passion for technology and up-to-date with the latest and greatest trends and technologies
• Flexible, creative approach to problem solving.
• Highly effective communicator
• Comfortable multi-tasking across a wide array of projects of varying scope.
If you do NOT have the above-mentioned 2 sets of skills (technical and other skills), PLEASE, do NOT waste your time to apply for this.
VERY IMPORTANT: To separate you from the spammers, please write I AM THE IDEAL CANDIDATE as the first line of your application. We will delete all applications that do not start with this phrase, since most applicants never read the requirements. Thank you for being one who does.