Swiss Innovative Arts AG is a social mobile gaming start-up based in Switzerland. We are close to launching our first mobile product - a slots machine for iPad table devices.
We are in immediate need of a motion graphics specialist who will create the following set of animations:
- Highlighting of winning lanes and winning slots, as seen in the attached example (estimated 5 seconds) (all copyright belongs to the respective holders)
- Coins moving from one point on the screen to another (estimated 3 seconds)
We will provide the business script explaining what needs to happen where. You will be expected to produce both the initial image (e.g., the coin) and the animation of the said coin moving. As necessary, we will put you in contact with our development team to coordinate technical-level specifications. You will not be expected to produce the sounds (but if you can, let us know and we'll work something out).
Subject to satisfactory performance, mutual interest, and our business requirements, the winning candidate can expect recurring requests for similar types of animation work. We've had a lot of good results building lasting relationships with freelancers on eLance and Upwork and we hope to do so again with YOU!
- Direct experience producing animations and motion graphics for iOS gaming projects, with an actual portfolio
- Ability to communicate effectively with both business and technical project teams
- Availability to respond to our inquiries within 24 hours
- Direct experience producing sound assets would be a strong advantage, but not required
- Proficiency in Russian would be an advantage, but not required
- Prior experience of producing animations and motion graphics specifically for iOS slot machines would be an advantage, but not required
- Prior experience as a software engineer would be an advantage, but not required