Looking for someone to load test a web app for a classroom signup on a staging server.
users either login using an existing account or a new account is created during the sign up process
- the registration is a multi-page wizard
The step in the wizard are:
1. parent details (this is where the user enters their details)
2. select a class (the user picks a class from a list to enroll their children into)
4. select students (the parents creates children users or picks from the list of existing children)
5. payment information - parents pick either credit card, paypal, etc
6. review - if everything looks good, they submit, the payment is processed
I'm not terribly interested in testing all the paths, - I have automated tests that do most of that.
I am VERY interested in when the application breaks with multiple, concurrent users.
It doesn't matter to me which tools are used, so long as I get a repo/copy of the work after the fact.
Turnaround should be by end of business on the 1st.