I'm a developer myself but would like someone who has experience with creating a script to login and get some information from an angular app:
1. Login to a site I will specify later that's an angular app.
2. Once logged in type into search bar and checkout off a few checkboxes.
3. Collect all a links in a specific div
4. Collect all p tags in a specific div
5. Create a json file with the format
6. Filter the list of rows in this JSON by certain word criteria
7. Save it to file or dump it to google drive.
8. I need this to work on both windows and mac.
Please put "I am not a bot" in the top of your proposal.