Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, Less than 10 hrs/week -
1. You must have a very high quality portfolio.
2. Very aesthetic & clean design work.
3. All work must be High Quality / HD!
Looking for someone who is very up to date,
modern, creative, and hungry to work.
This may turn into a long term relationship.
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
Looking for someone to help us build our social challenger.
We want to develop an iOS application that allows people to create dynamic challenges socially. The application is roughly 8 unique screens that include login screen, registration screen and main screen.
The application would require interaction with iOS notifications, SaaS back-end infrastructure (Parse is our current choice, but seeking alternatives) to manager user connections, and infrastructure to manage SMS notifications.
Users should be able to create their own logins under the application, or login via Twitter and Facebook.
We are looking for someone to provide us pricing on the development and a timeline. Payments will be made in USD ($) and based on a fixed payment schedule that is set by contract.
Please provide us:
- Information on your prior work
- Estimate on cost and timeline
- Any references you can provide on prior work you have completed
- List of iOS applications you have worked on that...
I have created a website using Weebly. I have put a lot of time into it and it still does not look as professional as I would like. I want to be able to modify it later on my own, when I need to add information but would like help with the initial design. Currently, I like the photos I am using but would like more attention to how text is arranged, adding buttons to the home page and connecting to an email address on the contact page.
Our Wordpress based site has had advanced php customizations that have gone awry and need to be fixed. Also we are needing additional customizations created.
One example of current issue (for job bidding purposes): Customers are able to upload coupon codes for users, the system has stopped registering that these codes are being uploaded. You will need to find the issue and fix it.
I will provide finer detail for shortlisted applicants and will require a fixed price quote before going ahead.
The site is live and busy, so you will need to be accustomed to working in a staging area and transferring the site.
I am looking for someone to work with on an ongoing basis, so please only apply if you are freelancing full time.
Please begin your application with the word "Volleyball" so I know that you have read and understood this listing.
The attached document thoroughly details the work that needs to be completed.
Keep in mind the scope of work required here is just to code for iOS and Android Platforms.
We will provide all Design assets including font/icon and images
The API will be built by us and you will simply make requests based on the library of methods we will have ready for every function required of the App. A test/workbench url for the API will be provided along with documentation.
I need someone to change out the design on my current website with a design that includes social sign in buttons, and add social sign in functionality to those buttons that will pull the users username and follower count from each of the networks they select and input that into a google sheets document I have linked to my websites sign in form via gridspree.io.
using a service like oneall is fine, I will pay for it it's less than $25 a month.
The social networks are:
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week -
I host a wordpress based website using SiteGround and my audio files are hosted on Amazon S3 bucket. I need help figuring out how to correctly do the CNAME settings on my wordpress website so that the audio files appear as if being accessed from my sub-domain.
I have already followed most of the process listed here but this guide is for another web host: http://podnod.indiscreetacumen.com/setting-up-amazon-s3-to-host-your-podcast/
This will probably take someone experienced in this area less then 1 hour. You'll need to have skype to discuss this through with me in English.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, 10-30 hrs/week -
Looking for a assistant to help me with the following.
1) Schedule 15-20 pins into the tailwind app, the times are already set. All you need to do is look for pins.
2) Schedule the pins Sunday-Saturday, prepare them for the week.
3) you will have to go to the pinterest account page and look for pins in different categories for example - 5 pins for quotes, 5 pins for memes etc. Make sure you click to see if the pins takes you to a relavant website before you add them to your schedule pins.
4) this pins will be tag to twitter also,
5) you will have access to my photo stock so you can grab 10 different pics every week but you will need to add logo so no1 else can steal the photos.
6) upload these 10 photos to 1 specific board
7) time is already set on the scheduler you will schedule pin between 120 pins. half of that needs to be our content. You can use the shuffler inside the tailwind app to move them around.
I will put a video together for Training.
Note: We will try with...