The website is nearly completed, but our plan(s) has changed. This change effects principally the HomePage. But, we need creating two other websites (a sub-branch for the current one) with minimal additions.
The major part of the work includes the following:
1. Correct the home page by uploading the text I will be sending you. You may need to add some visuals, (I will send that too); but you will need to play with appearance and effectiveness
2. You will need to add a second page to the home page with clickable buttons create
3. Currently the site is a single page setup- you will need to create a sidebar; I will inform you what to place there
3. You will need to flow-in the top two blog posts to the home page
4. You will need to change the text on the Pop-Up, perhaps make the appearance of the pop-up more attractive and setting it up appearing before the visitor wants to leave
5. Assist in uploading correctly the blog posts
6. Need to add the icons of SM, plus others?Twitter and FB,needs to flow in to the home page
7. You need to remove the books, except leave the covers, a brief description and a link for orders on the sidebar. BTW the books will need a separate simple website, just with a landing page, description, and linked with Amazon
8. The resources page needs to corrected
There maybe other issues, but I think you are getting idea about this project. It maybe a longer-term one, because we also need a third website for educational programs only.
In addition, the following assistance would be desirable:
1. Setting up an e-mail system - we currently subscribe to AWeber but it can be changed
2. We need autoresponders
3. Setting, posting and maintaining the following SM Sites: Instagram, Pinterest, Periscope
4. Posting and maintaining: Buffer for Facebook, Twitter
correct placement of products and services for sale. Making sure that the website is easy to use, clear for visitors, etc. Setting up easy payment options for each product, linking correctly everything to work with ease.
Linking correctly, squeeze pages, payments, and the collection of e-mail addresses (building a list of potential buyers).
Making sure that plugins are used efficiently
EXTRA Expertise that will be helpful in selecting the appropriate expert for this job:
1. AWeber - setting up autoresponders, creating an attractive header for newsletter - in general taking the most advantages of AWeber for list building
2. ClickBank (or other similar affiliate programs)
3. Setting up ad programs on the site.