Need a professional music video script with VFX breakdown. This person must have a great eye and have vast experience in the vfx world thereby having an indepth knowledge of the easiest ways to pull off each shot described in the scene. With enough experience, you also be rough order of magnitude time estimates for creating the vfx in each shot
The music is instrumental so I need an artist who can listen to the music and come up with imagery, story line, and environments that serve as the interactive vfx background for performers. Don't think about cost, let your imagination run wild by designing worlds, 3d models the the performer will interact with in the video
1. Write a regular music video script that describes in detail each scenes environment and type of shot and camera moves. Note that this does not all have to be vfx shots, it could be a mix or all but let your creativity drive and nothing else
2. Mark each shot of the script that requires VFX (eg vfx 1, vfx 2 etc)
3. At the end of the script, explain EXACTLY what it will take to shoot each vfx shot and the elements involved in post production. For example: vfx1 will require animation of a rigged 3d model (I will only buy 3d models, will not design from scratch), 2d matte painting, compositing, Motion capture, etc
4. Since this is a music video, map the scenes to the song and assign a length to every shot e.g: Shot 1: 0:00 to 0:30 of the song, and so on. There should be a nice mix of performance shots and shots that tell a story.
5. List all the different vfx artist that this script will require and estimate how many hours each artist would have to put in. e.g Compositing 25hrs, animation and motion capture 30hrs etc
I will use this info compress the production to a size that fits my budget but I need to know what's possible first before deciding what to cut out.
I will need to write several scripts and I will give you a rough idea of a story line on some and nothing on others