I will be giving a presentation on Business Angel Investment in Africa next month and need someone to quickly do some desk research and put together a presentation for me on:
1. The top sources for early stage investment information on Africa (Reuters, Bloomberg, CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera, Africa Business Week etc)
2. The key players in early stage investment in Africa (iHub, ccHub and the incubators & accelerators; Seedstars, VC4A, DEMO Africa, Disrupt Africa and others, TEF, ALI, MEST etc)
3. The startups that have made it big (iROKO.tv, Konga, Jumia, Safaricom etc)
4. The key investors on the continent - Tony Elumelu, Strive Masiyiwa etc
5. The sectors getting funding - eCommerce, solar, media etc
I need publicly available figures, names and events that have occurred since 2012.