Looking for an experienced website and mobile app designer to create a 5-page website for a security training academy. The website needs a calendar feature that allows potential customers to see courses offered at a glance and then be able to register for the class online, and pay for the class in advance. I want to model two separate websites, the Protective Services Training Academy (PSTA) and the European Security Academy (ESA).
The Defiance Protective Services Academy website, should combine the following features from both websites:
PSTA website features:
* simplicity in design, visually appealing green/black/white color scheme - http://www.thepsta.com/
* images of security officers and indoor firearms range in the banner - http://www.thepsta.com/
* overview list of courses page - http://www.thepsta.com/courses
* overview list of services page - http://www.thepsta.com/services
ESA website features:
*an online apparel shop page - http://www.euseca.com/en/
* scrolling images of courses near the bottom of the homepage - http://www.euseca.com/en/
*course schedule, prices, and registration page - http://www.euseca.com/en/schedule
I will provide website content for each page, but the designer should secure their own images similar to the ones found on the PSTA website.
Attached is the DPSA logo to be featured on the website.