We are seeking native European Spanish QA Tester to work on-site at San Jose/Milpitas, CA. We have positions for both fulltime as well as for freelance basis. Please find below the job description and kindly reply with your interest levels in taking up this project. Also, please advise on your expected HOURLY rate IN USD and provide a copy of you updated resume.
You will perform the localization testing and QA of mobile applications, user guides, PC applications or Web sites in your native language. You should be able to closely follow localization test-cases and instructions, as well as create and improve test-cases and scenarios as needed. You will be responsible for filing/closing bugs as required for the project. You should be proactive, motivated and an enthusiastic team player.
• A minimum of three years of experience in software localization/internationalization QA/testing and Product testing.
• Due to the nature of this job, you must be a native speaker of European Spanish Language
• At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Linguistics, Translation or equivalent experience in the localization industry
• Technical, analytical, creative, hands-on, flexible, showing attention to detail, passionate about localization and releasing quality products
• Good knowledge and understanding of SDL tools (Trados)
Linguistic Test which can be performed remotely
On-Site QA Screening