Please review the design files and the datasheets in the attached zip folder for the SoCs used in this project. The BLE requirements are as follows:
1. Develop BLE firmware for the CC2541A so the signals from the ADS1293 front end can be faithfully transmitted and captured on a PC without any data loss.
2. Baud rate of at least 38,400 (but ideally supports 115200 baud rate plus)
3. The firmware ideally, should automatically connect with an nrf51 dongle connected to a PC. The data is captured via coolterm on to a file on the PC
4. We are open to using any other BLE receiving device as well. Please suggest alternatives to the nrf51 if that helps you develop the solution faster.
1. Is it possible to remotely program the devices via TeamViewer without physical access to the chipsets?
2. Is it possible to develop the code at your end and then remotely deploy / port it on the chips?