I need a Facebook application with main functionality of a listing site (like Craigslist), with features like:
1) Allow Facebook users set up customized notifications (through this app)
2) Allow Facebook users to recommend items from within the app to other Facebook users (their friends)
3) the app should be fully responsive so as to run on all mobile devices
4) the app should be further extendable for future features
5) the app should have SEO support.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
We are a small but growing technology consultancy made up of a multi-disciplinary team of technology and industry experts.
We are bright, driven, and a little bit loopy. If we can't have fun and deliver a great solution, we don't take on a project.
Currently, we are seeking a PHP Developer to join our team as permanent employee to work on multiple client projects.
The person we seek thrives in an unstructured and highly collaborative environment.
Required Skills :
- 2yrs+ of PHP development. (PHP 5.3 and above)
- OO programming
- Comfortable with Linux (CentoOS and Ubuntu)
- Capable of working with a distributed team
- Capable of following the coding style of a team
- Comfortable using GIT
- Eager to learn
- Comfortable working with outdated technology, and finding solutions to make it effectively communicate with the latest available technology.
Bonus Skills :
- Command Line oriented
- Experience with HHMV
- Created at least one Magento Extension
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, 30+ hrs/week -
We run an e-commerce SaaS site for K-12 public schools. We have a need to write a strong foundation for an online application over the next two months. Think "Ticketmaster for schools," but not nearly as sophisticated and feature-heavy.
Candidate(s) will have strong knowledge of UI/UX design and will also have bootstrap experience.
We have an important deadline: October 1 MUST be ready for beta release of the product, which will be rolled out to a single school with the following features:
--- End User UI ---
Must integrate to our Switchboard platform (guidance will be provided)
Ability to print tickets during checkout/payment process and via email – with a unique identifier – transaction ID.
Ability to email tickets receipt with some kind of printable receipt (perhaps an attached PDF); this is part of the order fulfillment step.
Ability to support tiered pricing levels (e.g.: Student, Adult, Sr. Citizen, etc…)
Ability to support number of tickets (i.e.: quantity)...
Looking for content writers that can deliver articles containing 425-450 words each. Articles will be about how our company can help move clients from certain counties within the United States. Writer will need to incorporate keywords in each article and be creative. We will be paying $20.00 per article once approved.Included in the per article cost of $20.00 will include 2 revisions and will need to pass a plagiarism authentication screening.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
Will be calling customers to sell ad space for our large postcards that mails to local residents.
1. Must have a clear speaking voice.
2. Must have a computer with Broadband internet and headset with mic (noise cancelling preferred)
3. Telemarketing/sales experience a must.
4. Must be reliable and willing to learn.
All of our calling is business to business. If you're looking for consistent work then this is for you.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
We need a reliable, ideally native Japanese speaker with translation experience, however exceptions can be made based on the quality of work. We would like someone who is available for at least 4 hours a day/night to translate health insurance claims with general medical language into English.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
This is flat file website development using markdown, NOT a database driven CMS.
In order to be considered, please list your top frameworks, tools or applications for flat file website development at the beginning of your response starting with "MY TOP TOOLS: "
We want to create a master website template with about a dozen different content sections (slider, accordians, gallery, etc.) that can be used to create a variety of related sites.
We want to get away from bloated CMS to create simple and superfast sites.
Familiarity with AmazonS3 is beneficial.
Please provide links to your 3 best flat file sites. Only 3 please. They must be flat file websites to be considered.
I need you to use a tone as if you are writing an "About" for a business front page.
Example: "Here at Massage Therapy Port Moody we have the top qualified massage therapists for your needs" etc...
massage therapy port moody (2 times in article)
rmt in port moody (2 times in article) rmt = registered massage therapist
massage therapist in port moody (1 time in article)
What to write about?
Services offered (types of massages)
About the business
I need several non-fiction eBooks written of about 8000-10,000 words.
I am looking to create an ongoing business relationship with chosen bidder(s). I have many future projects in mind.
Themes of the stories include love, health etc.
- The proposed budget for this story is $80.00.
- NATIVE English speakers only.
- Content should be creative, HIGH QUALITY and 100% original.
- It really needs to talk to the audience. Something that they can relate to.
They need to identify with the characters.
- CAPTIVATE THE AUDIENCE, stimulate thoughts in the mind of the readers.
- Must be experienced and have excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation. with this type of writing
- All material must be original content and written in your own words. Research the niche or topic that I give you in order to understand the MINDSET of the READERS.
The eBook should be delivered in .doc or .docx format.
You agree that you will own no rights to the work or parts of the work...
Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
In need of a freelancer to do the following tasks:
-Code email templates
-Populate Email Templates with articles/images/
-Do other email-related production
-Create processes that can optimize production, acquisition, or otherwise.
-Minimum Skills Needed: light CSS skills preferred, especially for email coding.
==> I can train some as well.
**I need someone to be timely/on time! No exceptions!
Great Nice to Haves:
-Server Side SKills