We're looking for a Senior AWS DevOps Engineer for a 2+ month project, with extensions likely.
We’re moving away from a legacy infrastructure to a “1 click” Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery backed by AWS.
This job will automate infrastructure and implement a deployment pipeline for our growing multi-tenant application base.
1. Run Build(s), Fast-running Tests, Static Analysis, Integration Deployment with every change. This stage initiates the pipeline.
2. After successful completion of Stage 1, run scripts that launch environments, longer-running tests and scripted deployments to the environments.
3. Run scripted chaos, stress and load and performance testing for applications/services.
4. Run scripts to deliver new software system to production users without any downtime.
5. Deliver fully scripted, tested, versioned software to users at lightning speed.
Bonus points for experience with:
Deployment & Management: AWS CloudFormation, AWS OpsWorks, AWS CodeDeploy,...