A new, growing, and hungry, medical management company has several regional openings for a like minded Business Development/Account Manager for the North America region. This person would be looked to build upon sales experience in the medical industry to promote and sell our companies services which include medical billing, transcription, virtual workers to provide office support to small and medium sized medical practices. You will be provided a leads list for all medical practitioners in your state, and we will also provide digital marketing material. Custom material can be created as per your needs.
- Attain sales by creating and executing a personal business marketing plan.
- Networks within the medical business community, creates and manages opportunities. Demonstrate the ability to network in order to increase sales opportunities.
- Utilize solution selling techniques to effectively guide sales process to close.
- Leverage Knowledge of prospect/customer's business and industry as well as the company's capabilities to establish value and create new opportunities.
- Engage with potential customers and drive the sales process.
- Create and deliver sales calls and presentations.
- Direct follow up and manage on going follow up with prospects.
- Continue to manage and visit client on a regular basis to ensure client satisfaction, and any issues are brought to companies attention.
- Close a significant number of deals to comply with sales quota ensuring planned margins and profitability.
Minimum Requirements -- Education, Skill & Abilities:
- Open to anyone who has experience in the medical industry, and has an understanding of the needs of a medical office.
- Ability to utilize a CRM to update sales calls, and leads as they are worked.
- Must have prior experience selling Medical Billing solutions with an average yearly revenue of at least $500/year.
- Must have experience and/or expert knowledge of the medical billing and support services marketplace preferably with an established network of contacts.
- Professional, assertive, and skilled in forming new relationships
- Experience with presentation, proposal development
- Must be willing to work closely with team members
Other Requirements-- Education, Skill & Abilities:
- Must be driven to excel, and loves providing clients with solutions to their unique problems.
- Remote work, throughout the United States. Regions may be divided.
Base Salary with commisions:
-We offer a highly competitive ongoing commission structure for the life of the relationship with the client as well as a signing bonus. This structure is tiered and based on the level of prior experience.
-You will be hired as a contractor.
-You will have the capability to make as much as you would like.