Statedge is a sports data technology platform that powers our national sporting codes. Over the past 2 years our small team has made a big impact and we are now preparing for another stage of rapid growth and a whole raft of new projects.
Our new offices are located in Sydney's inner city, within walking distance to Central Station. We are a fun and close knit working family that enjoy our work and hanging out together. The office has breakout areas with a PlayStation 4 and late afternoon games of classic PC games (think Age of Empires 2) are a regular occurrence. This role will suit a driven up and comer who wants to set themselves up for awesome things!
Outstanding candidates will be able to earn equity in the company.
Our Technology Stack
• AWS EC2, SQS, Cloudfront, Lambda
• Node.js, Express, Mongoose, ES6
On a daily basis you will:
-Work with our CTO on developing and maintaining our suite of sports technology products in both front and back end solutions
-Collaborate with the team to dream up and build awesome new products that can change how we do things
-When necessary, you will attend client meetings to assist in building scope documents and technical briefs
-More than likely have a beer
To apply for this position, please provide a resume that includes examples or links to any relevant past work, Github repos, Stack Exchange profile, etc.
Experience and Qualifications
• Building and consuming RESTful API services
• Querying and designing data document in MongoDB
• Interest in Node.js and real-time data systems
• Experience deploying apps with AWS
• Test/Behavior Driven Development
• Experience developing and/or deploying mobile apps (native / React native / hybrid)
• Experience working with and/or configuring CI/CD pipelines
• Interest in sports and sport statistics