As a developer for us, you will have the opportunity to work on a mature technology stack in an environment and culture that is both flexible and stimulating.
Design, code, test and support web-related applications to advance our strategy to provide the easiest to use, full featured, productivity tools for our users. Participate in the full software development lifecycle within a team of top-notch developers and UX designers.
Be part of a Scrum team that works closely with our end users, and subject matter experts, to ensure that the software we build provides the best user experience possible.
• Write clean, logical, high-quality code using test-driven development methodologies
• Work in a fast-paced, Agile development environment
• Be passionate about building the best applications to solve real world problems
• Develop and maintain a variety of proprietary user-facing & in-house tools and systems
• Develop and maintain database systems employing best practices
• Continuous improvement of deployed systems
• Perform back-end development and integration with internal / external systems
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
• Minimum 5 years hands on programming experience working with web technologies
• Inquisitive and passionate about learning (and teaching), and driven to succeed
• Proven examples of technical capabilities and successful project execution
• Experience in manufacturing and/or configurable products a plus