Programming Language: Objective-C
Xcode version required: 7.2 or higher
Timeframe: 1-3 weeks
Hello Upwork members, I have a work shift planner app that needs a small update. The features that are to be added are:
1. Small UI design tweaks and adds:
• The calendar view needs some movement to allow for more space in certain areas.
• The settings screen needs to have the function to swipe from the edge of the screen to go back
• A new menu needs to be added for the user to save shifts and easily tap on the days they will be attending those shifts.
2. 3D touch on app icon:
• This will only include 1 option that will take the user to a screen once tapped on.
3. New features:
• Rotation shifts which will automatically start copying the selected shifts for the selected period. (Please research this term to understand the feature)
• Paycheck function that will add the estimated earnings together. This screen has already been made and so have the estimated earnings feature.
4. Bug fixing
• Small iCloud issue
• 2D animation issues
This update MUST be written in the latest Xcode. I am looking for a developer with very good English language. Lots of experience and skill with mobile development is also needed for you to meet the deadline while keeping the quality top notch.
Developer notes/wireframes will be sent to you in a powerpoint format. An NDA is attached in the job description and will require signing before anymore information is to be shared.
If your quality and time management meets our standards, you will once again be offered a job for future projects.
Please note, the displayed budget is final and that this is a fixed job only.