Thank you for visiting my post.
I'm looking for someone who has already developed a match-making web system before. In your response, please include maximum 2 links to show your previous work. I won't respond if you share more than 2 (actually sharing one link is more than enough).
I want you to develop your previous matching system further to match my request (so, I'm not thinking you start coding from scratch).
============[ Budget ]===================
$600 - $1,100
Estimated end date: within 20 days
============[ Requirements ]==============
- Laravel framework is must
- Users are four levels ==> (A) admin, (B) business owner, (C) investor, and (D) public users with no account/unlogin user
- User B/C needs to apply to open an account (user A approval is necessary)
- User B/C registers his/her profile info and business info (after A's approval, these info can be reflected on front-end)
- B/C's summary will be displayed in the frontend. User D can see only summary box, but cannot open it to see details
[ What user A can do ]
- Manage all users info and post contents (including active/inactive switch)
- Message (send to email + mailbox; notification email; template management)
- Manage business categories
- Manage payment (initial cost + monthly fee: paypal or something)
- See a number of favorite in a list form
- See a list of logged in users time and ip address
[ What user B and C can do ]
- Conditional search (sort func.)
- See a post content details
- Manage their posts & profile
- Add to favorite
- Stop an account
[ Other things ]
- Display 'New' tag for recently added posts
- Display suggested keywords in search box
- Responsive webdesign
- Please don't use wordpress
Thank you for your time, looking forward to seeing your proposal!