I need some admin support to help with various ongoing tasks for my real estate business, which is predominantly property management in Camden County. You do not need to be local as nearly all tasks can be completed within our online systems and experience with the following is not required but is a plus: squarespace, propertyware, docusign, dropbox, zillow rental manager (formerly postlets), craigslist, and ring central.
You will need ability to receive messages via our app and return phone calls so english speaking is a must.
The task list will grow over time but will consist of the following types of activities:
- Simple Updates to website (via squarespace: www.inspiredproperties.com)
- Coordinating Marketing of properties on Zillow Property Manager (formerly Postlets) and Craigslist
- Handling and Tracking property inquires from marketing: receiving emails, texts, and phone calls (texts and phone calls via ring central app), answering simple questions about properties and scheduling appointments via local showing agent.
- Handling and Tracking maintenance and emergency emails, texts and phone calls. Will need to respond to tenant and send out appropriate maintenance person based on provided list of contractors. Would prefer ability to be able to receive emergency calls 24/7 even though these calls will be infrequent.
- Handling and Tracking marketing for property owners and following up with sellers
- Coordinating pre-purchase and tenant move-out items like changing billing info for utilities
- Process annual paperwork for each property
- Preparing Lease documents and sending out via docusign for signatures
- Monthly Tracking of unpaid rents through our online property management software (propertyware) and sending notices via email and via USPS. Prefer that you have a way to directly print and mail documents but not required as I have options to process that online which you could interface.
- Creating templates within our property management system: propertyware. Simply html-type templates with drag and drop buttons for majority of automated fill-in.
- interfacing with tenants, contractors, showing agents, etc.
This will be an ongoing job and the frequency of each activity will vary throughout the month and year. I would expect these tasks to take approximately 10hrs/week to start but will grow over time. There will be a few tasks that will be 1x per month and a few that will be 1x/quarter and some 1x/year.