Objectives: The developer shall:
• Provide visual and site updates for a government website.
• develop and implement new user interface, search function, resources depository, and content updates on existing pages.
• Provide services in Senior Learning Management Systems and e-Learning Systems Architect
• Assist the GRECC service in the development of multiple Moodle 2.5 compatible, 508 compliant, SCORM course modules (compatible with SCORM 1.2) for the GRECC’s Geriatric Scholars Learning Community (www.gerischolars.org), to provide continuing education in geriatrics. In addition, the developer shall assist the GRECC service in converting videos into SCORM package suitable for the existing Moodle system.
• Ensure that product delivered will be satisfactory to the needs of the GRECC service.
• Ensure that products to be fully compatible with existing Moodle Platform and ensure all functionalities within the network firewall.