I need a responsive website (works on tablets and laptops) that has several screens. It should have the following:
1) Use scheduling views (by calendar and by person) such as (dhtmlxScheduler, Kendo UI Scheduler, something you can justify) to show appointments by location and locations within locations (think of rooms inside a remote office)
2) Authenticates via POST to a backend service that I provide
3) Change change the look & feel via templates (similar to how Joomla, other CMS work)
4) Administration screen for managing users, locations, hours,
5) Data entry screen customer data including images
6) Runs inside a NodeJS container separate from server code
7) Handle timezone changes - all date/time will be stored in UTC
Ideally we use ReactJS/HTML/CSS templates. I need this to be very clean code with tests around the code.
Please submit me your thoughts on technology and time estimates. Once this project gets the green light, we will need to hit the road running.