Hello Project Manager Applicants,
Our company currently building out a small SEO Department focused on Local Business Marketing and are looking for qualified, detail-oriented project managers. We are needing a project manager that is willing to go the extra mile, just as if it was your own company.
This will be a Local SEO Business that we're needing to build from the ground up. I am a marketer and will be taking control of acquiring clients. We need workflows setup, processes in place, from the initial sale to the desired result for the client (which would likely be: Designing Website/Landing Page, Creating Logo, SEO Building).
- Creating Workflows
- Creating Processes & Procedures
- Hiring / Firing
- Creating & Assigning Tasks
- Giving Suggestions
The project manager will need to be able to learn how to:
1. Communicate with Graphic Designers, Web Developers, SEO Specialists etc. (Team)
2. Know (or learn) how to use Asana (and making sure processes are being followed)
3. Making sure tasks are getting done on time.
4. Helping team with any questions they may have.
5. Making sure the quality of work is sufficient to move on in the next order of process.
-Fluent English (must be able to write in a level that I and the rest of my team can understand)
-Be able to learn fast
-Be able to work fast
-Able to talk on Skype 5 days (minimum) a week
-Bonus: Past experience in or similar to the field
When you apply, please type "I'm ready" so I can make sure you've read the entire application.
Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.