As a Project Manager you’ll be responsible for making sure that Product Owners are always happy and smiling.
You will be the frontier of communication between a distributed experts team from all over the world and the client. You will be managing client expectations. You will help them get their project done. Efficiently and effectively. You will make sure that every Sprint is well planned and executed and that any problems during the process are resolved. You will report daily to the interested parties and organize international conference calls every other day. You will be assigned a support email and it would require 24/7 supervision. Either by you or by people you assign to it. You will be treated well and paid fairly.
- Be client’s advocate.
- Understand developers.
- Managing Software Development Projects.
- Build out Sprints against project milestones and objectives using the help of developers and Team Leads.
- Assess the development tasks duration and resources needed.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and interested parties.
- Facilitate meetings with stakeholders representing the project and maintain accountability through the project lifecycle
- Provide weekly performance reports focusing on key consumer metrics
- Offer recommendations for software when applicable
- SEO Understanding of core concepts and best practices
- Work with different teams (marketing / product management / sales / development)
- Perform other duties assigned
- 2+ years of Project Management experience delivering Software Projects. (Magento, Mobile Development, SaaS)
- Experience managing a team
- Experience and skills working with external vendors for software development and integrations.
- Experience with cloud-based applications
- Successful delivery of a cross-platform portfolio of mobile applications on Chrome, iOS, Android, Windows and web to various app stores / other deployment mechanisms.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects in a fast paced work environment and work in a team or independently
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Google documents
- 1+ years’ experience with Google Analytics or comparable analytics program
- 1+ years working with email marketing software and strategy
- 1+ years working in ecommerce / online sales is a plus
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent knowledge of project management and software development methodologies and tools
- Ability to complete projects, resolve issues and make recommendations to move projects forward
The position requires candidates starting from tomorrow.