I am looking for an experienced romance writer who has an interest in the Western Mail Order Bride Genre. I want to hire a writer to start writing 20,000 stand alone novels with the idea of building a brand behind their writing.
The exact details for the stories will be discussed during application. In general, the content is a character-driven story about the romantic attraction set in a western scenario.
You will be given a plot summary that gives you a broad outline of a story to work with. Within the boundaries set by the outline, you have the creative freedom to flesh out the rest of the details as you see fit.
Most of the stories we’re looking for are western mailorder romances featuring a bad boy alpha male. Please mention any prior experience with these in your cover letter.
Please apply ONLY if you are eligible and agree to the following details:
* All content must be 100% original. No plagiarism. We will verify this, and you will not be paid if the content is not original.
* Must be Native English speaker [or equivalent] with prior ghostwriting experience.
* Must be open to taking direction and constructive criticism.
* Final product must be free of grammatical and spelling errors
* In order to apply, you need submit some samples of short romances or fiction that you have previously written (at least 2 samples of 1k+ words).
* We currently have multiple positions available. Please apply.
PAYMENTS, DETAILS & TIMELINE
* If chosen, you will be given a 5k word trial at an agreed fixed price
* Should we choose to proceed further, you will be provided with the details for a full project.
* You will be paid upon the completion of each project (with milestone payments for longer works if applicable).
* This is an opportunity for long term work.
* In your cover letter, please outline the type of stories that you enjoy writing most and in which genres you have the most experience.
* By applying and accepting this job, you understand and agree that this is a WORK FOR HIRE and ghostwriting position. This means once accepted and we pay you for the work, you will not retain any right to the finished products. Our company reserves the right to use the material in any form, whether electronic or print, and will own all rights for publication, including but not limited to, the copyright, byline right (someone else's name will be used as author name), resale, ownership, editing, revision and distribution right. You will have no rights to distribute or republish the material in any form whatsoever, even excerpts.
* Before payment, you are required to sign, scan and e-mail a nondisclosure and copyright assignment agreement stating that the rights to the content will belong to us.
Thanks reading. We look forward to your applications.