Please, read the whole job description before applying.
We’re a swedish company working on a new watch brand. We're searching for a senior developer that is expert on the WooCommerce platform. The watches are being manufactured as we speak, and we're finalizing the site content. We have a vision of our product and which type of web layout we want to use.
Before applying for this job, it's important that you:
1. Show us earlier eCommerce projects you've designed through the WooCommerce platform. Links and image captures will be fine.
2. Earlier designed content for us to approve your skills to this project.
Applications without earlier works will be ignored. Limit the earlier works to your best and most relevant.
What we need is an estimated final cost of the job. We will be working hourly, but towards an approximate final cost that has been approved before start. Therefore, below we write the main functions and pages that needs to be implemented.
- A landing page
- A product page
- A community page with latest feeds from Instagram and blog posts
- A support page with FAQ, terms and conditions, contact forms and instructions for using our watches
- Our story page
- Convert PSD and/or Squarespace prototype into a responsive and beautiful website on Shopifys platform.
- Integration of payment check-out options (Credit cards, Direct bank transfers, PayPal, Klarna)
- Integration of UPS shipping method world wide with tracking information.
- Integration of social media content into the landing page and Inspiration page (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- A review system where customers can login
- A discount feature to invite friends etc.
- A newsletter section with specific e-mail design
- Customer login to handle their orders and save their information in case of future support matters. They receive a code when they get the watch box. Then they need to login with that code and register their account information, and put a review, 1 to 5 stars with comment on their purchased product. After that, the account is registered and the international guarantee is activated. On the landing page, we will gather all 5 star reviews into a column to show other visitors on the website.
Before hiring, we need you to sign a NDA. When received, we'll provide you everything needed.
This job is listed as a one-time project, but if everything works out good, we're open for a longer relationship.
We're looking forward hearing from you.