I am looking for a Minecraft pro to find ten original and interesting world seeds for Minecraft Pocket Edition, and write a blog post showcasing each seed.
- Seeds should be for Minecraft Pocket Edition version 0.14, either iOS or Android.
- Seeds should be original: a Google search for the seed value should return no results.
- Seeds should be interesting: each seed should offer some rare or unique features close to spawn. For example, villages, strongholds, mineshafts, dungeons, other generated structures, rare features, biomes or animals, interesting land masses, etc. You will probably have to generate several new worlds for every good seed you find that meets this requirement.
- You should take screen shots of the seed's interesting features, and any useful landmarks to help readers find those features. Note, playing in creative mode and flying above the landscape usually helps for taking useful screen shots. Include 3 or 4 screen shots per seed, or more if necessary.
- Write a blog post describing each seed, between 250 and 500 words per post. The post should describe the unique features to be found with that seed, and any instructions for the reader who wants to follow along.
This is an example of the type of blog post I'm looking for: http://epicminecraftpeseeds.com/three-villages-near-spawn-abandoned-mineshaft-mcpe-0-11x/
This contract is for ten seeds and blog posts, as a one-time project. For the right person who does a great job, I would be interested in offering this job weekly.