Polar Bears LLC is seeking an individual with expert level experience with WordPress and PHP to enhance, improve, and implement WordPress solutions. With a positive, “can-do” attitude and exploring and discovery drive. The ideal candidate will have both architecture and design experience along with hands on development experience and work as a problem-solver.
Candidates must have a passion for technology and a flexible, creative approach to problem solving and have the ability to take technical ownership with respect to design and development changes. The successful candidate will have a solid track record designing, building and delivering high performing and quality content management system using the WordPress platform.
This is a full-time, on-site position.
• Evaluate the existing architecture and design of our content management offerings built on the WordPress platform and document and recommend changes.
• Design, develop and implement changes and enhancements to our existing WordPress offerings, acting as the technical lead and individual contributor
• Extensive knowledge and experience in WordPress development
• Knowledge of inbuilt WordPress functions
• Knowledge in crafting WordPress plugins and widgets to conform to WordPress coding standards
• Knowledge in creating child themes and working experience with WordPress premium themes
• Knowledge in creating responsive WordPress themes and themes with parallax effect
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills as needed to mentor team members who are less experienced with WordPress
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Please, apply to this announcement only after reading the announcment. We hire only freelancers /senior developers/ and not agencies. Only short-listed candidates will be examined by two stages.